Are you a digital marketing professional looking to advance your career? The Online Marketing Certified Professional (OMCP) certification is a premier, industry-recognized credential that reflects your mastery of online marketing concepts and best practices.
There are three steps for earning your OMCP certification:1. Compile proof of any of the following:
- 5000 hours of experience, OR
- post-secondary degree + 2000 hours of experience, OR
- completion of an approved course + 1000 hours of experience
2. Pass the OMCP exam
The OMCP Exam is proctored online. Visit OMCP to schedule an online session
- The exam is composed of entirely multiple-choice questions and takes approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes to complete
- There is a $395 exam fee
- Upload proof of your experience and of having passed the exam by registering with OMCP
Don’t have a post-secondary degree or 5000 hours of experience? Skye Learning can help you significantly reduce your required experience.
Skye is an OMCP Registered Education Provider. Our Certificate in Digital Marketing is an “approved course” that lowers your required hours of experience to 1000 hours.
Even those with requisite experience can benefit from Skye’s Certificate in Digital Marketing. The certificate is aligned with OMCP standards to ensure the material is relevant and comprehensive, preparing you to pass the OMCP exam. There are nine course included in the certificate:
- Social Media Marketing
- Marketing Automation
- Content Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Web Analytics
- Paid Search (PPC)
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Mobile Marketing
- Digital Marketing Strategy
Enroll now at Skye!